The Power of Caring
KCC employees see the impact of their caring daily. You understand better than anyone else the unique challenges of our students.
Your giving is powerful! A successful employee giving campaign provides a strong case for other donors to support KCC.
You can choose what your gift will help support:
- Emerging Needs - Goes to the unrestricted fund and is used where the need is greatest.
- College Improvement - Funds capital expenses. Examples include technology, signage, buildings, etc.
- Compassion Fund - Provides assistance to students at risk of dropping out/failing to complete because of unexpected financial emergencies.
- Educate, Empower and Endeavor - Provides assistance to second-year students who are nearing completion but face barriers that hinder their graduation. This program requires faculty mentoring to receive assistance.
- Food Pantry - Provides critical resources for the KCC Food Pantry. Your gift provides nourishment so that our students can perform well in class.
- High School Equivalency Test - Assists those unable to afford the cost of the $120 test.
- Program Excellence - Benefits equipment and programming for each division: Business and Technology; Health Careers; Humanities and Social Sciences; Mathematics, Science and Engineering. Funding will be for priority projects and programs.
- Student Success and Leadership Fund - Benefits student leadership, including Phi Theta Kappa.
If you would like to give to a funding designation not listed above, please contact Kelly Myers at email@example.com or 815-802-8260.